Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Down

Car tayar rosak. and belt, and hand break problem. Wallet bleed out 310 ml of blood.

Plus, I'm sick. Outing too much and sleep late. Too much enjoyment with ultimate freedom.


So, now I'm sick..

Strepsil and panadol from friends, Love from friends, lol.
and Monkey. I wish you are with me. Hate LDR so much.


UPDATE: 

Feel so much better and I felt so loved! I think I'm always blessed and no idea why am I so lucky to have friends around me that helps me so much. So grateful to have them.

Panadol from Freska,
Herbal Tea from Yuan Ting,
Kam Kat Tea from Xue Qi,
Cheese and Cadbury Kek Lapis from Lya,
Curry and Puree from Pakee *Yes, the one I tot I can go but end up didn't go. Scroll down to the previous post to know more*
CONDOM as Bangkok souvenir from my roommate....  It's a very unique souvenir. Condom with its packing written with Thai words. haha! Nice one.
Strepsil from Choy Yean,
Mango Juice and cupcake from Dila.

All this happen when I'm sick!!
Thank you for all these!

1 comment: