Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Veet off some Veet from Nuffnang

Last time, I joined a contest. It's called a Veet it Off contest *really? If it's not the name, then I named it Veet it off contest hahaha*.

It was a contest open only for Nuffnanger only. See the ads at the side? They are all under managed by Nuffnang, blog advertising company! I have more friends that have a common, we all blog. And you should join Nuffnang! It's a coolest company I've ever seen with a lot nice people. (The main reason is still because Tim is one of the boss who owns Nuffnang and he is Aud's husband. Hope one day, Tim and Aud will know who I am and I shall die in peace after that. *palms on face* hahaha )

So, from Nuffnang I get bit pocket money. Yup, very little pocket money because I am not famous at all. But  when think of this is not the main point I started blogging, then, little pocket money better than none, right? hahaha

2. I got free movie tickets. They always have contest for us to join. Just a creative comment then you will get a pair of movie ticket. I joined twice. Both I got the entry. I even blogged about that. But always ended up not going. FML. T__________________T  My life is so bitter.

literally crying now T____________T  pass me some tissue, please. Or may be follow my blog to make the numbers looks better. hahaha

Money, ticket and THIS!!

A veet hamper worth RM250.


I'm damn lucky~~! haha. Even though I aim for grand prize. *Knee and hands on floor*
The winner who won away Samsung Tab and CASH RM 1000, named Irish and she deserved that! Check out her entry you'll be surprised.

So scared of you didn't click in my entry and see my hardwork and Xue Qi's hardwork. She is the photographer of mine. Waaaaa~~ She has been helping me a lot. Give her a big wet kiss. MMMMMuack~
So, check out mine also (PS: this is the third words link to my entry post. lol. told ya I'm worried you didn't see a wonderful piece of art/shameless)

Comparatively, my end products looks so.... incomplete/unfinished, like dead foetus in womb. sounds creepy haha. So, I'm still lucky because I got consolation prize in stead.

Will be hairless for years.

At here, Would like to have another giveaway! Whooooray~~
Because I don't use Wax-Strip hair removal method. *Yes, I'm chicken afraid of have my hairs plucked off* So I won't be using.
Anyone interested, please comment below or email chialinsays@gmail.com

I would be glad if I can find people who appreciate that. =D

And one more exciting moment to tell you!!! I, Ong Chia Lin had been to Nuffnang company.. Too bad I didn't see Tim. Tot of the chance of accidentally saw him at the office or maybe fourfeetnine will be there also. But, no luck.

Anyways, I've been there and it looks very nice. I went there in December 2012, so the office is overwhelmed with Christmas decoration. One of the staff brings me around, Sue ann if not mistaken.
Will blog another outdated post about that. Hahaha. Sorry, finals exams is killing me. Mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment