Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Study week?!

So sorry for the late update, had few busy weeks that I have no time to update my blog. *excuse hahaha*

I'm back to Penang. Not yet sembreak. It's study week. No way I'm gonna spend a week time in college. I still remember when I was younger *not that I'm not young now hahaha* I refused to go back during study week because I think I won't be studying at home. Too much distraction. Some more after 2 weeks time, when I finish finals, I would be back for like one month at least, so why would I rush back to hometown if in that case. Does it make sense? Waste money, time and energy..

But when I got older * not that I'm old now, emmmm, maybe a bit old, haha* , I see it was a wrong idea and decision if I stay in college during study week. Why? Because...
  1. Mummy and daddy are the best destress people to hang together with. Did i tell you my mum is a good caunsellor? 
  2. My tweety bird grandma lookalike popo!! The sweetest grandma ever. She hardly recognize us, but our names (my siblings and i) are always at the tip of her tongue. 
  3. Home is a place with home cooked food. 
  4. No food tastier than home town delicious famous food. It's a true story. No matter how bad your hometown food is, you will have at least one day you miss nothing but certain food from hometown. 
  5. Ok, I admit Monkey is another reason I'm homed right now. Life without love is torturing. Hahaha. Bit exagerating, but kinda true. 
  6. Queen or princess when I'm home. My parents love me too much. 
  7. I can study at home!!!! Better than study in college! Serious shit.
  8. Better bed at home. 

A picture of me and Monkey act serious shit face.
I'm homed. Finally.

3 comments:

  1. Say study week wor...

    studying or dating?

    haha, all the best to you =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of cz study la.. Together with dating la haha

      Delete
    2. I feel like slapping you lah~

      Delete