Pages

Monday 10 December 2012

Say Hello to God

This decision is hard to make but I think it's the best for her.

She will not be forgotten.
Forever, she lives in my memory and she shall be immortal now without pain or suffering.

How lucky she is to have owners that are so caring towards her. Can see how much love they have to her in their eyes.
I'm glad that she is the patient that under me during my rotation, to know her and be familiar with her, in these 6 days, I feed her, clean up her mess, play with her, walk her, talk to her, geram her for not eating.
But, I'm glad I was with her until the very end.

I will not forget about her. She has very nice and smooth hair coat. Nice temperament. Everything about her is so nice except that she eats anything and everything she sees. Funny thing is, the owner said exactly the same thing about her. =D


To this little girl, when you get to heaven, please don't eat things other than food.
Hope that you will meet my Happy, Amy and Lucky there.


And to cheer myself up and remind myself not to forget to smile after all this happened.
Eyes were bit swollen after so much of tear production and rubbing on eyes.

Smile no matter what. Face your fear and overcome it. Be #Optimistic and #cheerful
Keep this in mind.
Move forward meanwhile not forgetting the past.
I'm no one without the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment