Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Week of kemalangan

After a week of work-your-ass-off-week, here comes the week of kemalangan.

Yes, it's a week of kemalangan. Nothing good happen in this week. *got la, junior organize winter festival, ate tasty tang yuan, thank you. surgery workshop, therio result still not bad, gossip with seniors, or maybe because of gossip, now all the bad thing come back to me.. KARMA sucks. hahahaha*

But it is really like nothing good happen,
siasui in front of my crush,
dog died,
got period stain bit on my pants wtf, *u don't need to know this*
shitty presentation that I have my tongue tied don't know how to explain. oh fuck!


The most most most big kemalangan is!!!!

I GADUH with one of my bestfriends in DVM. Holy shit right?!



Maybe PMS plus frustration plus tiring plus emotional unstable

All this add up my negative energy!
I have been so tired for these few days.

Stress for a lot of things and I damn need a break. How can vet students survive all these?
Stress for assignment and report, rotation, never ending exams and quiz.

And now what's more?! Peer pressure?
Why we fight at this fucking time. Yes la, I'm the one started this argument. So, no one to blame but me.


Be honest, today I hardly pay attention during lecture.
Can I have a break?
I need a break!

6 days more! then I have a long break!
It's a study week but I'm really need to recharge myself.
What's wrong with me?

God, please show me some love.
Brighten my day with great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment