Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

Go Wild.. *Roar*

Zoologico recently had organised few WILD events, all are related to wild life which I think all of them are very interesting. Like like! One of the event they organized is few competition

In case you are new, I'm a vet student study at Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, UPM. And in this coolest faculty has 2 very cool clubs which are Zoologico, in charge of activities related to wildlife and Verternak, a club more to small animals.

This year, Zoologico is more interesting and change a lot. They organised a lot of activities and they have this Zoologico week which they invite WILDLIFE PEOPLE come and give a talk, expose us more about wildlife. Elephants, exotic birds, pheasants, tigers, reptiles (snakes, croc). Cool right? Last time I joined Reptile workshops, and it was kinda fun to restraint a snake. *or should I say HOLD? People pass it to me, so, I just hold it from him/her)

So this time, I joined few competition to show them the old ginger is still spicy, hahaha.

Picture says thousand words. So here it is.
 Please tell me you notice the words : Start making a differenece.
The photo above I used it to join Poster competition.

And by delete all the wordings, I used the same picture to join photography contest. hahaha. Lazy woman I am.


Okay. Another contest. Tshirt design!
For a girl that has high sense towards fashion *shameless*, you'll know for sure I will win the contest! OOOOSh!

Yes, I won. hahaha

Ok, If you have eagle eyes, you'll notice there are 2 names down there, the bottom right.
Yes, 2 people in 1 group.

Sandy design the T-shirt and I only need to do colouring. hahahha..

Sandy is so creative! It's a graph with X-axis as Type of animals and Y-axis as number of animals.
She even draw dinosaur, so funny. At first, she wanna draw Homo sapiens in the graph as the most overpopulation species. hahaha. She holds the idea back because it is too funny. Make it looks less inspiring. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment