Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Fat die week.

One week at home is the most blessing week. Apply to all vet students.

Home, best destress therapy and best put-on-weight therapy.

Blessed, with love.. and FOOD!!

Papa Ong bought starbucks ice cream. Papa actually loves ice cream but too bad, since he is now more health concern, he stops eating ice cream, but obviously he didn't stop buying ice cream. He always buys food that he doesn't eat for ONE reason,

JIA LING JIA YEW can eat mah...

He always says that. Hahaha.

Basically he means all his daughters, but then since yewyew and me are the youngest, so he always use our name instead.

He tried it out first, then he claimed it to be too sweet to be fond of his. Uncle is scared of diabetics mellitus .

My mum? Diet is her whole life career. So, automatically she cut off ice cream that obviously makes everyone fat! Even fourfeetnine also don't let Tim eats ice cream... emmm.. not everytimes, but sometime.


But my mum and dad had one scoop Baskin Robbin each when our Dato Lee win Olympic and BR gave out free ice cream. Typical-auntie-uncle. That's why I'm so aunty hahaha.


Not bad, starbucks icecream, creamy just like other high class ice cream. Prefer coffee over frappucino.

Like the coffee taste with caffeine. I have been not drinking coffee, keep both my hands and mind from coffee because my heart beats super fast like it almost beats out from my rib cage and I feel nervous after drinking coffee. So, I cut coffee off my life. To avoid palpitation and kancheong-ness.

Last time I used to drink coffee.. Like EVERYDAY MORNING. I was born in a family make KOPI for a living. So, everyday, I wake up from heavy but nice kopi smell. Every breath I take has KOPI aroma in it. Sometime light, sometime heavy. And Grandma always makes us Kopi. Bread dipped with Kopi, that's our breakfast. So miss it.

Then I moved out from the Kopi factory, we call it KOPIKA. It's a place makes Kopi, *it's still working*, and also my home during childhood. Then I stopped drinking Kopi. Because no one made for me hahahaha.. 
After years of not drinking, eventually I can't drink anymore. My heart is so sensitive to caffeine now instead of LOVE hahahaha.

The caffeine level may not be very high in ice cream, no palpitation after eating, but compare to coffee flavour from other brand, it's so much better and rich with real coffee taste. *Of cz la, starbucks mah~* I like. Creamy cold refreshing!

Frappucino is too sweet and I guess that's the only comment I can give. hahaha. Maybe comment again after second taste.

If you wanna buy starbucks ice cream, take coffee.
Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Am not sure if this is another advertisement for Starbucks ice cream or a public service announcement... about coffee... to drink or not to drink...

    Try latte, I cant take too much caffein also... or mocha...

    same age punya awesome bitch!

    *flip table*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. You are so funnny. Will take your suggestion, will try latte.

    Happy new year, same cute level bitch. XP

    ReplyDelete