Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

Stupidity

If there is an award for stupidity, I would be not just "honour" to accept this award!

I was so stupid today, I guess no one is more stupid then what I just did. 


My watch has been out for battery for sometimes, *If you saw me still wearing a white watch, actually the watch is not working. hahaha. I just used to wearing a watch, so I put it on without realise the fact that it's broke and it needs a battery and it doesn't help my miserable life at all by having it on my wrist. I'm just too used to it.* 

So, today around 2 15pm, I finally gam buan move my ass out of my room to sri serdang the ONLY watch shop that I know to change battery. 

230pm. When I almost reach there, the picture of my watch laying on my tidy table ok, it's not tidy at all, on my can't be more messy table flashed across my mind. I forgot to bring my watch! STUPID#1

Oh shit! But I almost there! In a dilemma wanna make a Uturn or check whether the shop is open not. I made up my mind, reached there and asked can I just buy a battery back and fix it myself, would it be difficult. Of course not. I know the answer but I still ask. Sometime I can be really stupid in handling small tinny chores in my life. So, that's STUPID#2 

The shop closed at 3. Now I have 30 minutes to get back to college and take my watch and rush back to the shop. 

I need the watch because of surgery rotation, HOW CAN I COUNT RESPIRATORY RATE, HEART RATE WITHOUT A WATCH? So, it's kinda emergency indeed. And I should have fix it earlier when I have plenty of time. STUPID#3 
235pm. On the way rushing back to college. Guess what! I chosed a route that is super jammed in this week because of MAHA!! *If you are staying around serdang, putrajaya, you should know what is MAHA, It's a Malaysia leading agricultural show with a lot, A LOT of free food testing, cheap stuff.*  I choose the one pass by MARDI. haih. STUPID #4 

End up jammed there for 15 minutes. 

3pm  Finally reach college! take my watch and rush back to the shop. 

310pm  Reach the shop and the man left the shop. Good. 

But, I'm still a lucky girl. Someone in the shop *which I guess is the owner of the shoplot, the watch shop just occupies a small part of it.* gave me his handphone number and I managed to get him back and fix it. 

Pheww.. spent RM10 for a battery which I can actually buy a new cheap watch, and RM5 for the fuel ?? Worth? definitely not. T__________T Y I so stupid today. 

4 Stupid acts in one day and 1 lucky moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment