Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Marriage because of pregnancy. Is it doomed?


Came across a post talking about the ideal age of getting married, and marriage because of pregnancy, aka short gun marriage by him.. remind me of one of my secondary friends, just like what happen in drama, taaaah-daaaaaa, positive pregnancy test.



All of us know, u have 3 choices and you can only opt one.

1. tell the handler.
Sit down. Not going to believe it..

Digest all the info told...

and it takes time
.
.
.
.
.
.
Damn, still not going to believe it..

Must be kidding me.
buy few more test dip.

All positive *maybe one negative, you know, it's not 100% accurate*

have to believe it even though you still don't think it really happens on you.


Let's get married.

2. not going to tell anyone, or maybe tell handler. But she is more calm than the previous one.

she is not going to get married because of the baby. She is going to give birth to the baby, but she doesn't mind to be single mum. *cool*


3. Abortion which is a really bad idea.
But when it's about a person's future that can be so much affected and influenced by the baby,
and no one can guarantee that the marriage would be happily ever after just like the prince and princess.
*the point is prince and princess, they don't get married because of baby as well.*
*or may be they did, just the fairy tales hide it from us, because it meant to be perfect, and reality is never perfect*


I heard of all three above before. *because I'm a gossip queen with principles, cheh~ *
Parents have been telling me how bad/worse a marriage and life would be if you end up pregnant before married and you choose the first choice which is the most common decision.


and after so long, and a lot incidence happens and start seeing friends getting married one by one, either because of pregnant or not, plus, came across the post, I decided to say something good about it using my friend as a reference.

Disclaimer: Permission was given by my friend to mention and use her photo in this blog post.

so, Marriage because of pregnancy. Is it doomed?

I guess not.

To be frank, a lot of people don't see this marriage would have a good ending. *stupid, good marriage never has ending*

I was one of them. But when I send my greeting and congratz to her, it is full of sincerity.
*I traced back what I wrote, it is what I wrote : 祝你幸福!一定要幸福哦!means wish u bahagia, u must/ have to be bahagia!

I'm sincerely hope she will be xin fu always. *xin fu is bahagia.* because she is my friend (even though we hardly talk and contact each other) and don't know, just the feeling that I hope she can live out of the expectation by all those people and shine together with her baby and the man she loves *I actually don't know him yet. May be in the future.*


So, here are some of the facts that I saw. I didn't make an interview with her, but I actually wish I do, because i'm so curious about it. Hey, it is the legend----wait for it---dary marriage that a lot people would actually curious about.

first and foremost and the most important, can be slim back easily! HOT mum! definately! Dude, MUM at 23 years old, young teenage face plus nice body with boobs cup jump 3 level la! * exaggerated me*



You don't believe me, check it out yourself!
Before parturition. *parturition used for human also? I have been using this in vet field la, not sure human used it not. haha.. wth*
definitely not the right one. It's the left.
And after!

taaaa-daaaa
hot!! nose bleed! 

 Do you agree? age really matters when comes to diet, slimming and health.

Next. 
A cute and healthy baby that you will have! 
Oh My God! So cute~~  
Hello... who are chuuuuu~~where is mommy...
A lot researches have been done. The health of babies correlates with the age of mummies. 
The older the ovum, the higher percentage of baby to have disease, Down's syndrome and etc *can't imagine I am writing this while baby looking at me from the pic. 

My conversation to the baby in the pic: not you la, darling. you are healthy, no worry.. ahlalalalala~~angugugu... *ignore me* *excuse yourself if you wanna vomit* 

Another plus point, smaller generation gap. Communication between parents and children is important and essential to build up a happy and healthy family. with the age gap decrease, and there goes the generation gap. 

However it's not saying that young age mum 100% sure have small or no gap with their kids, they just own the advantage of young age and tendency to have smaller gap. 

My mum and I have like more than 30 years gap, but I think, we are so close to each other and there is no gap, perhaps only the 18SX topic that we can't talk about like friends, other than that, MY MUM is awesome mum! 

So, friend, prove to me you are just as awesome as my mum. I have no pan ni qi throughout my teenage time.
My friend syiok sendiri made the caption herself. I guess she is too desperate to listen it from him.
It's ok, Happy mother's day from me. wth. lol.


Fourth. 
strengthen the relationship. Build up sense of responsibility. 

How can you not melt seeing this?!

To me, A child is needed to build a family. *In case of me being infertile, I would go for adoption if test tube baby failed as well. oops, is that too much for you? haha *

Ya, Kid is annoying. But you can't ignore their role in contributing to the family.  They bond you n your love even closer. You know, relationship as it goes, it will come to a stage where you are so used to your love, and you may even forgot the love feeling that you used to have. And, kids, they would just remind you, they are born because of the love between you n your partner. Baby is a gift from God.



next,
Entertainment, cheh~~

kk, don't woooooooah me down first, it's my blog wey~ and you are reading it! calm yourself down and continue reading it.

Baby, before they learnt to walk, run, is the best entertainment and companion.

YUP!
 see.. How nice it would be if I can get my babe accompany me. *yeah, before they cry, shit and etc* *whatever*


Last but not least.
Life changed.
It could be more happy, or sorrow. could shine or gloomy.
It changes your point of view in everything.


Of cox, there are a lot challenges awaiting ahead.
like family issue, working issue and others.

my friend is definitely a lucky one, because she is supported by friends and both families.  *at beginning, her parents were quite disappointed, but, you know, blood is thicker than water. There is nothing can't be forgiven by parents. * *plus, husband is not poor la... or should I just directly say rich?! haha*



Marriage because of pregnancy. Is it doomed?


It depends on u. How you see it. And also, if it happened on you, how you handle it.
So,

lesson of the day


  1. don't judge on people and help them to pre-set the ending first. You are not God. that's God's job, don't kepo. 
  2. Say No to sex before marriage or play safe. *kill me* 
  3. Don't set your mind about the not-that-happy-ending about your marriage because of pregnancy (if u have it) , no one knows what would happen next.



Friend. 你一定要幸福。。因为你值得拥有... cheh~ macam iklan wey~ wth. 


And to those who are going to have finals, and still reading my blog, *yeah, you la!* 

good luck for your finals! 
mummy also, good luck for your finals! 









4 comments:

  1. I don't have finals so WEE~~~

    On the other hand, you DO! So go back to the books once you have enough fun blogging!

    True that, not being judgmental is still a skill I'm trying REALLY hard to pick up. It's like instant when your mind makes up in defining someone else in YOUR terms.

    Long way to go to be a successful boss xD

    Anyhow, congrats to the mum! She looks happy! As compared to my sister's friend's case, 22 with 2 children omgee, no idea how she's going to handle it.

    Sex before marriage? When accidents and twinkle in 2 people's eyes happens, stuff happens. Just make sure protection and contraceptives are always by your side.

    Senior, don't too notty ar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wa, successful boss?! sounds like you are going to take over your mum's career ah.

      FYI, I'm a good girl, wont naughty one.

      Delete
  2. hinting something? *wink wink*

    be careful ahh~

    =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haiya, you hint your new colleague la. =P

      Delete