Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Birthday During Exam Week. Blessed still

 Yes! today is my birthday.
And I asked myself not to blog about it!
 because I have so many tests waiting for me. 3 papers and 1 oral test which will be held tomorrow. 

Can I ask the lecturer to give me extra marks for the test because my birthday is the day before the oral tests?

But I can't really focus in the study, so I decided to blog about it.

Because I'm blessed!

I was so surprised that my birthday is celebrated at 12am. *If you are close to me, birthday ain't a big matter to me, it's ok to not have the celebration once it's 12 am. and it could be postponed as well. *


Also, I'm surprised by the unexpected way of revealing the celebration.

Here's the story, I was going to sleep at 11pm last night because I had a paper that day carries 4 heavy credits, and I didn't sleep well.
*my friends were expecting that also*

But, I saw the update by Fourfeetnine, my favourite blogger. So, I read and got excited.

So end up didn't sleep. Then I planned to do laundry. Oh yeah! I forgot! have to do it later. 

I saw an unsual visitor, Rufina from the other house in the living room with  all my housemates.
I didn't think much because of they cooked soup, maybe she is here to taste some.

By the time I wanna enter my room to get my dirty clothes to wash, I saw another 2 from the otehr house came in.  Wendy and Xue Qi.

And Wendy pop out : we got match already. and she just sit on the floor.

OK, we were stunned. And guess what.

Xue Qi was looking at me, trying to smile in a very natural way, but she failed, she smiles like a watermelon cut in quarter and showing me THE MATCH.

Then I burst out laughing, and tears welling in eyes.
* And I blamed myself for not taking any photo at that time.*

I was surprised and so touched with this!
I know there will be a celebration, maybe dinner or lunch at somewhere.

But I never tot it would be held at 12am. and of coz, the way of revealing of it.

It's a beautiful accident!


Here is my birthday cake.
I think they are trying to remind me this birthday cake is for 2012,
so i can't bluff to use this picture again if end up next year no birthday cake at all. *seriously?!*  
I know, not sense of art at all..
How about this. Does it look better now?
Credit to qiqi, the famous food photographer and filter user! wth. lol. 
 And I was asked to make a surprise pose.
Oh yeah! This is how I wear in college. I was planning to sleep, I remind you.
OMG it's my birthday? Count the candles first! check with the name!

 Oh yeah! It's my name and 5 candles on it. It's really my birthday! 

 Wait! 2 big one and 3 small one... I'm 23? you are kidding! I'm not forever young meh! 


I accept the fact that I'm growing older with a lot sign of aging, eyes bags, forever dark circle on my eyes, small lines on my eyes, pimles getting less.. *Good sign! lol*, will kena pijak acting cute by doing world piece posture.. yes, I'm getting older.

But, Age is just a number, I'm forever young in heart!

And I would try not to let the aging going too fast even though study in VET seems impossible to have good sleeps. There must be other ways.

So, here's the photo I accept the fact.

 Thanks for Jo ann for holding the card for me! 
And the hair band! 
I think next sem only will start using it. 

Full picture of auntie outlook.  Happy birthday! Yeah, It was at basketball court because my sistar moo was there also. 

Picture of me cutting the cake like opening ceremony:

you may eat now. haha. 

eat eat eat.. talk talk talk..

End the celebration by shaking hands with everyone, one by one, Just like Prime minister. haha.
Thanks again to my housemates, and ex-housemates and sistar moo.

So, It was at 2am and I snap pic of the gifts i got. =P

I like the card. Who choose it again?

Oh yeah! I know I'm hot, babe!

 Card full of wishes! Overwhelmed with love!
 Only If u can read this. 
 The hair band. She knows I'm keeping my hair long.

The coming gift it's a gift that takes a year to finish! must post it up! 
Did you see my name on it? + 0 which is the symbol of my name. can you spot it? 

 I know I'm very babi la, sleep lot,  eat... not that a lot. haha. 
We always have this... animal relate habbit?! I don't know. They will think of me when they saw BABI stuff.. not the barbie but babi. 
And I will think of xue qi when I saw Owls
Sandy cats.
Lya Koala bears 
and others. 

Let me introduce you THE aquarium for Captain. Yes, as I celebrate my birthday, Sandy give a present to him. lol. I was so excited when I saw this! 


Just in case you didn't see the caption!
I'm captain... I'm cute , like my owner! 

 Imaggine Captain in it. 

There is another birthday from Monkey. It's make up cosmetic stuff from Benefit. 

I'm 幸福!with you all with me. I must have done something good in my previous life! 



The summary of everything in a collage.
Thank you for all the wishes, 
I love you all! 



P.S: Wanna thank my parents here. Birthday is the day they gives birth to me, and thank you for bringing me to this world even though this world is full with lies, insincerity, crimes, rape, stress. But with your guidance, I make it for 23 years, without quitting it. Thank you ah ba, ah ma.. I love you all. Thank you for giving me a peaceful family with my sisters and brother. Thank you for treating me like a princess. 

Birthday should be a celebration for daddy and mommy too other than the birthday girl or boy. Agree? 

No comments:

Post a Comment