Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Lesson 1 from Final: DON'T SPOT



Act smart and start the post with a quote. 
The different between school and working life is when you are in school, you were given time to study and learn before taking the test, while in latter, you learnt a lesson from the test given. 

It's the second paper from total 8 papers and 1 oral test.

And I'd learnt a lesson from today. 
Don't SPOT question during final. You can't afford to play this. FYI, this happened before during pharmacology and physiology test
And you are suppose to study for the sake of learning. *ya, it's a theory that everyone know, but man, I am just not good in time management and schedule what to study during study week.*

Nevermind, I believe at the end of this 5 years of study, I will be good in that. I HAVE to.
There is so many to study to take comprehensive exam before I can graduate and be a Vet. *shine~~* 


So, back to the story... ermmm.. What's the story behind? 

Last night, I had a some sort like group study for the final test that I'm taking this morning.
As, usual, students tend to spot. 
and here it is!  

I put it extra large size because I am afraid that you can't see the words at the side, IT CLEARLY WRITTEN THERE : Moo said won't keluar (ticks) and Moo said confirm keluar (flies)

I was joking around that I wrote it down to tease my dear friend Mr Moo just in case if it came out, I would use this as a proof that he SAID it won't come out before.

Yeah, today's question is about ticks and no question about flies.

KANTOI~! *both hands putting at the side of face with jaw dropped.*

Surprisingly, it's almost the same with the test 2 questions which is out of expectation.
(We can't blame him because we choose to follow and believe, even though I did ask him to tell me what he wrote for the second test, and he didn't.) deng! should be more annoying till he answer me.


haha, can you see how behsyiok of the Choy Yean to moo? haha. Staring at him as he still continue to tell us what did he write and what did he not write.

For the first time I hate so much to discuss about the answer after the test.
Actually it's good to discuss, you will remember it more.
Just like I remember how annoying when Moo said: have to wrote it's one host ticks, so have to use drugs again for the next 24 days and blah blah blah... See, I remember the statement together with Moo's face! fml. haih.. but not bad la, now I know more.

Learning from the mistakes.
the different of school and working life is you were given time to study and learn before taking the test, and in latter, you learnt a lesson from the test given. *repeat again*

So, I appreciate that I'm still a student. Lecturers always say, the good of being a student is you were not be blamed for the mistakes you have done or how stupid is the question been asked from you.

Friends are people that wouldn't mind being teased and would still eat happily together , laughed together after the blaming that should not have at first. lol.  Keep it up! for the coming exams. 



And say Hi to Captain

Sorry that it's not a post about the part 2 of  9 deadly words used by woman. that would be much later. but don't run away from my blog.. hehe *pity kesian face* 

And for the encouragement and compliment I'd received, Thank you so much!! Muack! *puke* haha. 


And yeah, Congratulation to Zi herk and Dyanna. So happy for him to get the best Final Year Year project award! 
I did blog BIT about him when I first create the blog. 

I am sure i will miss them both 99!! for the person I first know in vet fac! I think I would miss Vivian more because of the encouragement that i always received from her even though Zi Herk brings more laughter and jokes. =P 

Pass the comprehensive please! God bless.  

4 comments:

  1. wah.sorry lol..all my fault then..DON SPOT any of yr paper in future. better read all b4 u enter exam hall..la la la la la...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! just like the surgery paper! lol.

      Delete
  2. moo say confirm "something" la. I'll make sure this doesn't exactly happen to me in future parasitology tests. Lets be kiasu and get all the facts in the puny brain of mine XD

    yea im so going to miss zi herk ah zhor also! he's so down to earth! heck he was one of the first dvm5s being nice to us, including ray, may lyn and also anthony(though he is like the super cool type).

    nvm graduation sure i on! my zhor ma

    ReplyDelete