Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Let's go for Buffet. Food Buffet? NO, IT'S CLOTHES

Yes. You didn't see it wrong.
I'm not talking about food buffet. It's CLOTHES BUFFET 

Heard of it? 
I'm not sure did you heard of it not. Because it's my first time to hear this.  
It looks so interesting to me! 

As usual, before I decided to go for any sales, I survey! 

Just like having exam, Have to be prepared before you going, not to make yourself disappointed with the outcome.  CHEH~

So, it would be at 23rd of June, 2012, which is tomorrow. 12.00-6.00pm
Oh my god. I have another paper on Sunday. *Yes, I guess my batch is the only batch has test on Sunday.*

Where: Alt. Space 27-G Block J, Jaya One, N0. 72 Jalan Universiti, Section 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Don't know where is it. you have 3 option: 
1. owned GPS
2. bring a friend that has GPS
3. Google map *google knows everything*

But that are some details that wasn't listed in the picture. 

Yes, It's rm50 per bag. But, it's not the bag that you bring. 
They would provide the bag to you. The zipped plastic bag. 

How big is the size?
9 inch X 14 inch.  

So , it's roughly like this. 


If you are thinking to squeeze 20 clothes in it, it seems impossible to me, or maybe you are good in packing stuff in luggage. 

So, what's in this beg?

Left=>  4 X dresses, so it's rm12.50 per dress only! *salivating*
Right=> 1 x dress, 4 skinny belts, 1 cincher, 1 pair of stocking = RM 7.14 per item 

Not bad right. I believe you can squeeze some more if you are good in it. =D 

What if the bag break? 
woah, you must have tried really hard in squeezing yeah. 
ok, you will not forfeit everything but a penalty will be given. 

What's the penalty? 
No idea also. =D 

What clothes would be SERVED in this buffet?
All clothes are brand new, mostly like the clothes selling in blogshop. 
Good thing is they let us have some sneak peak photos of the clothes selling. 

Clothes seldom look nice when it's wrapped in plastic and bag like this. 

I hope they have a lot more luggage of clothes. It's buffet time! =D 

 I'm a Polka dots girl. I love Polka dots. Even my pic at the side bar is the picture of me wearing polka dots.
If I go, I wan that. =D yeah, the one on right!


Not bad, right? 


The latest info from the authority, they do have some Men's tee. But it's more to ladies apparel 

So, it's a buffet for ladies. =D 

What's the size?
Free size. and no trying. *why would you waste time trying, grab as much as possible!* =P


What if I didn't get anything? can i get refund?
Sorry to tell you no refund. So, MAKE SURE YOU GRAB SOMETHING. For bf, for friends, for mummy. 

Another thing you have to know before you decide to go, 
you have only 30 mins to choose what you want. 

there are 30 people per session, and each session would have only 30 minutes. 
So, it won't be too crowded. 

If you are very semangat wanna go, kinda sure you wanna go there as early as possible, so that can grab good stuff. 早起的鸟儿有虫吃!

Actually, you don't need to worry about that. 
Why?
Because they will be restock at each session, randomly! 
Great and bad news, right. 

But there are some stock that's limited, so, it depends on your luck to spot it not! =D 
sounds more like lucky draw to me. haha

Oh yeah, almost forgot! They do give lucky draw 
and the lucky draws item looks very nice to me! 


SO, wanna go for it not? Your decision! 

Kindly reminder. The bag must be able to  zipped when exit from shopping area. 

To know more: visit their website   and do drop by their facebook page to know more details!  

No comments:

Post a Comment