Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Busy life.

I know I will be busy when I get into fourth year. Seniors said, if you  can get through fourth year, then you would not have much problem later on. It is a transitory period when you get into clinical years and then you need to be serious with it.

These few day been busy with planning for having practical oversea. 
So far what in my mind is going to Japan and Scotland which both are not confirmed yet hahaha.
But I had bought ticket to Japan. To and fro. =D 
Can't wait to experience the culture in Japan, learn and get inspired in Scotland. =D 
=D  But expenses in both place is high, so I'm saving money now. *Is it too late? now I regret not saving any money for the last three years.* 

I hope both can jadi, because it's like once in a life time to be treated like their student there. A lot of places are restricted, and because of being student. we are allowed to be in. Life is great, isn't it? =D 


I'm ridiculously happy and energetic now even though right before last few minutes I'm still laying on bed, *I DIDN'T SLEEP*  haha. 


Today one of my favorite lecturer quote this
In life, we make a lot decisions. there are some we are regret on it, some we are not regret at all.. AND some, we said we are not regret on it, but deep down, we are. 

At least not the decision of studying vet......  maybe a pretty vet? haha.  *In our faculty, there is a lecturer that is really elegant, gorgeous and fashion, can I be one of that kind? Plweeease....* *cross fingers, cross arms, cross legs..* 



Oh yeah, do you like claypot food? Good news for those who like.
Because I'm going to introduce the nicest claypot rice that I had in life... haha. 


Photo taken by Boon Hoaw, a cartoon look alike guy. here's his blog!! Support support~

And that leng zai don't know whether he is posing or really mixing the rice is Steven.

Love this picture so much! Thank you BH~~! 

4 comments:

  1. Wah~ Japan then Scotland~
    tsk tsk tsk... better stop eating now to save up =PPP

    I mau pergi Singapore also no chance... haiz... lolll~

    Jia You ahh!!! Fourth year =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Yes I will!! thank you sooooo much~

      Delete