Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

How to not snooze the alarm

Wooooah... finally finish test 2 which carry at most 30% of our total marks. And i'm, like, making it a big deal.

But actually it is.

I have no idea how the seniors actually survive, (i'm in third year which is the last year of being able to enjoy the time after class *5pm*, because for the following 2 years, we have to do rotation which means less sleep, less sing K opportunity, and more time for gossip *alamak*) . oh yeah, continue.


Maybe it's time to learn time management or how to NOT SNOOZE THE ALARM! 
oh yeah, you are right. 


seriously, any idea? except ask my mum to stay in college with me. 



I calculated already, the time i would save if I not snooze the alarm and wake up once the alarm ring, I would have 45 mins more each day, not during exam, and hours more each day , during exam week. 


Actually there are few methods that quite effective that I think would only work in my home. I used that during my form 6 study which is the most hardworking time that I ever had. 

  1. Ask your mum to wake you up.  Joking la (but you know that works, right!) Switch the alarm off after you walk away from the bed. 
  2. Drink immediately once you are awake. I'm not sure whether it's proved useful not, but "they" say can help you to set your biological alarm.  and it was ONCE proven very effective on me. After enter university, no more. 
  3. Exercise a bit after you wake up.  You know that works! 

but you see, I'm staying in college and unfortunately my roommate is a light sleeper unlike me, sleep like a pig and nothing would wake me up except cockroach. *that's not true! lol*


so, being a person with a lot excuse considerate roommate, I shall not practice all these in college. So, I end up sleep late. #sleep is important for memory building and enhancement! so, not too bad what. OPTIMISTIC ME! 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

4. DETERMINATION
are you kidding me?! 

haha! that's the main point! things could not be done without determination and determination is needed to succeed! *at least in not snoozing the alarm for more than 3 times. 


So good luck people! 

oh yeah, mind to share if you have any way not to snooze the alarm? 

No comments:

Post a Comment