Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Rest please

There are a lot type of moments,

The awkward moment when you said Goodbye to someone and you two walk off in the same direction. 
the sad moment when I realize the shoes I wish to buy is out of stock of MY SIZE *if the shoes is cheap and pretty and super worthy, that make me feel even worse* *sad case* 





and another sad moment for the Man United fans when Man City won the Premier League. 

the angry moment when you are on your halfway back from shopping and you realize you forgot to buy the things that make you go shopping. 


the happy moment when your crush just smile to you. 

the annoying moment when people shake their legs and you got distracted at the time you need to focus on something. *nothing is worse than vibration level of leg shaking* *stupid me*

and at this moment, it's the moment I realize my immune system is activated to fight against the pathogen, pyrogen and etc. In other words, I can feel i am getting fever soon. The throat is getting more sore, and is tired all the time, feel cold and other signs that myself recognize it as the symptom of getting fever soon. 

The rule of thumb for myself to survive in the study, YEAH, SURVIVE! is not to get sick/ be sick. 


Have so many things to do in this week, 
  1. Small ruminant assignment about a breed of goat (I forgot i choose which breed but I remember the due date is this coming thursday *tahi!!!* )
  2. Tomorrow will have this surgery course, and will play the role as anesthetist, which mean I can't be away from the surgery table and gonna be a stressful day tomorrow *wish me luck and all the best!*
  3. Clinical pathology assignment and presentation which take 20% of the total mark! And it would be on Thursday. 
So, my brain keep telling my body: " Chia Lin, you are not allowed to be sick, you either die or finish all the works!" 

As in I can control my body from not being ill. *like a sir*
So, I pill myself with a lot vitamin C tablet, drink a lot water until the stage of polyuria, stop eating fried food, will eat oat tomorrow *healthy wey~* 
And this is the moment I realize what I need the most is 

REST

A rest for a longer journey ahead. Totally worth it! 
That doesn't sound like an excuse at all!

1 comment: