Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

What-to-do-list when I get my ass back to Penang

Just in case you don't know, I am from Penang. I am proud to say this because Penang is a place that you should consider it a place to visit or to stay!

Not to mention UNESCO award, rank 7th in world yummiest food and
Top 10 island visit BEFORE you die. *visit after death?! sounds like a good idea, where you won't be charged for anything *

*may be not a place to stay la, Penang is quite overcrowded by cars, human population in my opinion can still be increased, so welcome for you to stay if you are not bringing your car along or not planning to buy a car.*

Wait, I forgot we can't live without car in Penang. LOL. But the public transportation seems improved after the rocket party take over Penang. I personally took few time the free bus that travel around the  in Penang.

Back to topic. The to-do-list!

1. Give a big hug and lot of kisses to my parents and Monkey
really big kiss ya !

2. Visit grandma~~~ My super tweety bird grandma look alike popo!
3. Eat raja uda tomyam mee!
4. Early morning walk in Penang. Look for food and people. continue explore!
5. Meet my hiao hiao bff. I'm kinda sure it will be at Fresh, she is thirsty all the time. Water buffalo I call her. 6. Eat Koey teow tang
7. Eat Char Koey Teow
8. Watch movies. *It doesn't matter where to watch, who to watch with matters *wink*
9. suddenly feel like going to youth park exercise.
10. Eat popiah!!
11. Oh shit, How can I forget Pisang Goreng in Penang! Penang has the most crispy and sweet Pisang goreng, I guess.
12. I should not forget about LOK LOK
13. Do yoga with mum.
14. mold in the couch watching tv
15. Plays with Monkey's sisters.
16. study.. *study week... no choice*
17. go library *hardly achieved*


So far that's all I can think off. Tomorrow have test, so, will upload photos maybe on monday night. 

2 comments:

  1. that's a lot to do! wait, aren't you forgetting FINALS???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I AM! THANKS FOR REMINDING... *whatever face~*

      Delete