Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

FML: Male like that sucks!

Have you ever been in this feeling?

Guy friend "or should I said Male friend because they are more like a jantan to me* who has/ hasn't woo you before suddenly pop out the chat box and start with the conversation with
"How are you?"
"i'm good, u? so far still ok?"
"ok ya. not bad. where are you, still in kl?"
"ya, to be more precise, it's at XXXX"
"oic, r u single?"

And there wouldn't be more conversation if they didn't get the answer they want. "I'm single"
because I'm so angry about it, and so sick with it. here is the post about the it.

P.s: For those that don't read Bahasa Melayu, Jantan is a word used for male animal


It's so cute~~ 

What's wrong with you?! In your life, we couldn't be even friends if I am not single?  The most important thing that happen in my life that you care about is my relationship status?!

The relationship status is so important?! That's not even a thing if you wanna be friend, if you wanna know more about me just like what you said, you wanna show concern to my life! Fuck off! Guys like this is super lame.



At this moment I hope that i can be like one of my gay friend that could so easily bring them away from the topic.
*as you know, GAY is so prominent and popular in the trend and they are so well-prepared/well-trained/oh-I-can't find-a-proper-word-HELP-ME that they are so good in answering question like that and handle the JANTAN. Actually from the fact of how many and frequent I bump into gay, I would seriously tell myself *and I did tell myself for a few times of that* that I shouldn't interpret any flirthy/over-friendly/ conversation or act as one of the sign of having feeling towards you.* *He didn't like me, He must be/could be a gay!!*



I'm so sorry for writing this out, but this make me feel better. To whom may concern, to whom that shall not be named, explanation would really make me feel better. Should start reviewing on myself, why would I attract this kind of friends (in Secret, it said, your mindset would attract the person with relatively same mindset. happy person attract happy thing, angry person attract angry incidence?! OMG, I AM ANGRY BIRD?! Maybe?! lol.

There must be something wrong in me that would attract this kind of guys rather than guys that talk heart to heart. *OMG, DO they exist?* *I believe so!*

Yeah, recall back and I do have some guys friend that aint like that. SO, not too bad ya. I love you people! For beind friends, real friends with me even though I don't watch football, I make stupid jokes, i make stupid face, arrogant jaskass-I-am, not having the same reproductive organ with you.
You make the world so beautiful and nice! * exaggerated script*



whooooah! Feel better.  It would be so nice if  I can know more friends minus the JANTAN-SUCKS.

NOTES for myself, Chia Lin, You know life is precious, every minute counts, and do not waste time on them but do not get angry with them. They may be busy so they didn't reply you. It's just co-incidence. Next time when you meet them/saw them, remember to tease them about the importance of relationship status. Don't make it such a big deal. There is no cat don't eat fish, except Smokey who already move to heaven and stay happily.

So move on, Chia Lin. -^v^-




5 comments:

  1. Haha I can see if we spend time together in real life we will be like the loudest bitches in the whole of vet fact XD

    its the stereotypical guy dating game thing. If you are single, then they can go advance. If not, they might think twice because of the repercussions of them advancing. Some guys take asking single as the first step of becoming friends, or perhaps getting a date. Then they stay to know you.

    Funny, I was just talking to one of my guy friends about this yesterday. Quite a different way of guys and girls look into the perspective of relationships.

    Nvm la, sometimes, just say I'm not, so is that stopping us from being just friends?

    IF it is a YES, screw him la.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Looking forward on that possibility. =D when you come back la! =D

      usually I won't be this pissed off. But last night was really to the max. *boiling pint* but think twice, it doesn't matter and not such a big deal. It's nice that you can see a person clearer just by relationship status. >v<

      thank you bitch! =P i feel better!

      Delete
    2. by calling me a bitch you feel better??!!!

      hmm, i wonder how should I feel about that?

      Delete
    3. Haha.... since u said we would be the loudest bitches, so by calling u bitch, make me feel better. =P no la. joking only. should I delete the reply then? *kitten eyes. ermmm.. maybe puss-in-the-boots's eyes is more effective.

      Delete
    4. haha its okay! bitches we are then! muahahahah

      oops, I unintentionally called you a bitch too! haha wtheck, and well now we are even!

      Delete