Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Dull and Depressing moment for Gossip Queen

I know it.. since the day I know how to talk and communicate.
Started learning this since I was a kid.
A world where rumours and gossip news as the desserts of  a meal.

I take responsibility of what I talked and what I said.
I knew the consequences of spreading it.
sometime it does not bother anyone.
sometime it's like a spark in the woods.

You are not gonna tell anyone about this! 
The gossip will always be centred around the annoying people.
occasionally it involve the gang, where everyone is close to each other
but hold the secret to herself/himself
the lucky one who gain trust or good in digging source
would eventually get to know the secret.

And this is when the dull and depress moment starts
when the lucky one accidentally mention it to other members of gang due to slip of tongue.

Everyone wants to know secret.





Everyone wants to know each other better.

There is no harm in it unlike the gossip and rumours.
because it's something about the gang.



Sorry. I slipped it out after keeping it so long.

I take responsibility of it. And here comes the fire which had put out.
I am so glad that I was forgiven. I'm sorry for causing you trouble. *As a queen, I do apologise also. sometime.*


But I only taste the bitter feeling of it

when the person I trusted so much does not trust that much on me.

accusing me for something I didn't said is what really matter to me.
accusing by someone who is special to you.


That's when the gossip queen got dull and depressed.

accused for something didn't do.


Gossip Queen can not ask for trust. Because that is how the Gossip Queen got the name of it.
And the rule is still on.
Only dead person can keep a secret wtf.
Can You?


The moment a secret was told, it's not a secret anymore.


But to be a Gossip Queen with high moral value *gossip people have moral values? seriously?!*
Yeah, I wanna tell you this,
I'm a Gossip Queen with HIGH MORAL VALUE! 
Paiseh nia~
But I have my own principle! 

2 factors to consider:

  1. who to spread to : telling it to different gang of people would be a good idea. But again, does that count as gossip if spread it to someone they don't even know?! haha, I count that as yes. Normally I would not mention about the name. Just said as a random person.  
  2. When to spread:  The longer you hold the so-called-secret, the higher moral value you have *urm ya boh?!  * haha. It makes you feel better la. And sometime, you keep it to yourself, and eventually you forgot about it until you were told by others, then only you recall, "yeah, someone told me before"  Not bad right. 

However, all these only apply to gossip about person that is not annoying/ not the targeted person. *does that count as gossip wey?!* 

Reason of gossip gets people closer, because it is not about us we are talking about, it's about others that would not care so much by us. 

True? Depend how you see it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment