Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Milk fever and Kiamsiap*stingy* auntie

This week been busy doing the presentation slide for clinical pathology. The question for my group is milk fever...


Milk Fever is a disease in cow with hypocalcemia during peripartum period that would cause death within a day if it's very severe and no treatment give. *sound serious right?*


Hemogram is needed for the presentation but actually is very difficult to get the whole blood result due to milk fever is a common and emergency case which treatment is needed once the clinical sign is observed. Sending blood to clinical pathology lab is one of the diagnostic work-out but usually is not needed, history and clinical sign would be more than enough. 

We are lucky enough to be able to find a journal that give full hemogram about Milk Fever. And together with lots of other journal reading, we share about what we know about Milk Fever, the clinical sign, the treatment control, prevention, pathophysiology and interpretation of the hemogram


The purpose of writing this is to share some of the journal that I've found online and for who need it, would be very happy to find out this *just like when I found the journal with hemogram (happy me~)*, and for those that don't need it, will think that it's wasting of time to read this! *Oh yes! I successfully wasted your time for minutes! *  Haha. 

This is the picture of my group member for this presentation. The "Dr. Frimpong and Cik Zaleha!", and me "Dr. Budak Kecoh". (The identity used in presentation that create so much fun in the interaction between speakers and audience.) 

Woah, I wear skirt! 
Haha, you have no idea how seldom I wear formal skirt in the faculty. Presentation is the only excuse I can use to wear this formal skirt that would make this skirt more worth the price! *Kiamsiap* *Typical auntie* And I like this skirt!


Notice the shoes I wore in the pic? 
It's discount item that I bought from Padini Group Fair in Sogo. 
Yeah, I purposely go there. *hyperactive!*



 

It's nice right? it is 50% less, the price from 50 cut to 25. (roughly) 

 


<3 checkered box shirt. I don't remember the price of the left one already. It's either 50% or 70% less. the other one discount 70%. 

Yala, I know, Padini always having sales and sometime will doubt on the price before less. Like the shirt on the right *I bought it because monkey has the same kind of shirt that has same kind of checkered box pattern, romantic me (ignore me please) * , before less, it is rm100. I personally don't think the quality worth 100. 

another thing, Does it worth to go next time? 
I would not purposely go for it la, but if it is just nearby, Why not? But don't bring high expectation. *Last time the Triumph bra clearance sale makes me expect more than what the padini group fair offer.* *but nevermind, I got my new shoes~~~




3 comments:

  1. OMGOSH the last paragraph was SOOOOO awkward to read!!!!!

    Milk fever! Okay I shall flaunt my knowledge among my coursemates in the future after I read it up.

    But then again, the cow only starts producing milk upon parturition right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eish, that was nothing la. =P
      when they r near to parturiton, they start produce colustrum. =D aiya, no worry la, u will learn it later. =D

      Delete
    2. still awkward XD

      will learn one ar? ok lor~ waiting for it! eh btw your ruminant production who was your lecturer? dr sum or some other lecturer?

      Delete