Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Great News from Japan

Yup!
So nice that Wafaa, the IVSA officer Malaysia has received reply from IVSA Japan, Yukiko.. *The name sound so sweet right? must be a very cute and nice person! *

She would help us to ask the Dean to see sensai in Azabu university would accept us not. I hope we can get that particular weeks because we (me and Sandy) had bought the ticket!!!  *Super excited!*

And she mention about Ning Xian, who just had her practical and homestay there months ago!


So happy that we got the great news from her.
Hope nothing goes wrong and eventually we get to have practical there! =D

3 comments:

  1. I wanna go there too! but prolly not Azabu U, maybe Kobe or other agricultural university like Hokkaido Uni. I mean, seriously I wanna spend more weeks there! Living cost? I know people from japan man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyo, i'm not like you mah. know so many people.

    ReplyDelete