Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Being Malaysian

Koko Ong came back from Japan, bought this knitted top with England flag on it as a souvenir from Japan. 
Bit funny. Bought England flg in Japan which is most probably made in China. haha. Ok, no matter you like it or not, The Tag made in China is like mushroom after rain. Sporulate all over. hmmm.. 


ootd. Knitted top from Japan, H&M pants and cheap shoes. 
Seems like I'm losing weight again. haihz. 

Surprisingly it's good in keeping me warm all the time, not sure is it because of the material or the heart of my brother. LOL. gou tui dao~狗腿到~~~
So I wear it whenever it is cold. 

My friend asked me: why are you wearing England Flag, please you are Malaysian. 

=.=
Wearing England flag doesn't show how not patriotic I am being a Malaysian. Same goes the other way round. 
Does wearing Malaysia flag only show the patriotism that a Malaysian hold? 

I laughed it off. 


Last shot before I take it off. 

1 comment:

  1. Whose your friend? What does fashion has go do with patriotism?

    Get real =.=

    ReplyDelete