Pages

Thursday 31 January 2013

Girly Mode On

In terms of personality, Girly is not a word to describe myself.
Lol.
But I like to have girly things, be girly once in a while.

So, I had my girly mode on. with very budget spent.

Top blouse with only RM 15.
Cotton Coat with only RM 29
H&M pants with only RM40

In case you miss my face. Ok, I syiok sendiri wanna show you my face. *vanity overflow*
with only eyeliner and fake eyelashes.
Pin hair at one side to have a curvy fringe to show more girly cute side of me. *You may vomit now. LOL.*

Trying more different type of eyelashes.
Would you wanna know what kind of eyelashes would bring what effect?
Survey-ing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sista~

    You should start a fashion blog!!! haha

    with input from the humble few of us... =P

    ReplyDelete