Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Never fade out love

Now I am having semester break. So I'm back in Penang. But DMV, I actually only have this weekend at home, where I will be treated and worshipped like princess... Muaaahahahaha *wvil laugh*

A lot of feelings actually faded off as time goes by. *true story*

But I'm sure the love from parents to daughters never ever fade out. Unlike love between boys and girls, sometimes it's thick, sometimes it's thin. Best example, me!!!  While the love from me to Monkey is killed by vet med busy schedule, but he bears this with me *this is love?! hehehe*. You may scold me now. Ya, I know, love shouldn't be remembered only when you are free. He knows me. I'm a jackass. hehhe.


But! love from parents are constantly flowing at a constant speed and rate. Haha.

So, this night was the night I saw the love from my bapa Ong and Mama Ong to me.

Show you a picture first!

It's my mum actually. And it is the view I lie on my bed, trying to capture a picture of her swinging mosquito racket.

I was almost sleeping, then I heard my mum coming down the staircase, *she is not elephant, but I have this ability to know if anyone coming down. Maybe I did a lot things that can't be known by others, so I'm well trained in hiding before anyone realise lol.*


I saw her in her purple super long pyjamas covered from shoulder to toes with a green mosquito racket in her hand.

Me: ZO MO. (what?)
Mama Ong: Your daddy owh, worried about mosquito kiss you, so I was ordered here to kill ALL mosquito. If there is any la. Shouldn't be any.
Me: Lol!!   (My dad really loves me, but he is lazy. then he sent my mum down here to be his representative. lol!! I think I not only inherit his nose, but his laziness as well.)
Mama Ong swing here and there, and this is when I faster get up and grab my phone! *Blogger!* Record this touching moment.

5 minutes later, my warrior left, with one bloody carcass on floor.



My Bapa Ong and Mama Ong are too cute!
aren't they?

2 comments:

  1. hahah, cute mothers! best persons on earth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, on behalf on my mum, thank you~~ haha!

      Delete