Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Christmas is late!

I know..  X'mas is sooooo far behind.

just throw pictures from my hp in. *Lazy level to the max! hahaha* four more days! Then I will be free from being a slave of exams. T-T eat study, walk study, sit study, sleep study, pang sai pun study.
T___________T

Ok, I had my christmas celebration with this girl. My bff, miss Ooi. *waaa, so formal hahaha*  Unfortunately her bf is studying in India so, as a good considerate bff, I dumped Monkey alone during christmas eve.

What happened to Penang?! No traffic jammed, less people.. hmmmm... KL obviously is more happening.

A lot self-captured picture of our beh paiseh vain picture. just scroll..

Vain #1
Vain #2 +stupid
and merry chritsmas??! lol


UOTD.
New addiction! Floral high waist skirt.
Monkey said, It's either I have long waist or I should pull it higher. *tak leh tak leh.. If I pull higher, other people's eyes eat ice cream ohhh.. cannot cannot.*
Monkey: No one want see you also.. * T________T *
Monkey was later on sent to hospital because of severe traumatic injury. hahaha.


Floral skirt~~

Bye! Back to study. Have a paper later at 3pm.
Avian medicine. Study about chicken, duck, turkey, parrots. Poultry diseases.

Wish me luck.
muack to those wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment