Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

Day of sorrow

It was the day I have to leave my home, my sweet lovely home again. To pursue my dream. *Ok, It's a super late post haha. one week after The Day only I posted it up.*

1030am bus, Early morning Monkey brought us to yum cha.
Literally yum cha. So many tea. I drink quite a lot tea that day which I regret later! Soooo regret!! Forgot the fact that it has some diuretics effect.. And in the middle of the trip back to KL, I have to hold my pee so hard because I felt so paiseh keep asking driver tp stop by so that I can ease myself.
To top it off, I was the ONLY one to toilet. Can you imagine all the passengers look at me when I back to my seat. I can listen their mind saying.. *Aiyo, this young lady laa... makes us wait for her.. *
T____________T  Noooooomuuuuaaa Tea anymore.

Set this reminder to myself since I have data plan now. I've been dreaming of having it. Some more my dear sister yin yin is so nice and kind to give her lovely sister her used iphone. =D Big kiss to her.
I think it's because I am cute and I'm a good sister. hahahaha. Ok, I take all there exaggerated self compliment back, too fake and too unreal. haha

I don't want to be a slave of his.
Don't want to end up be a slave of *Likes*


In case you miss my face. *it's not even full face of mine. haha. like this only sexy mah, ni zhi bu zhi dao.. *
Taken while I heading back to Kl. In the bus, holding my pee. Lol.
the knitted top is a souvenir and gift from ong koko, my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment