Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Super lengthy 2013's resolution

Since I have no mood to study now, so I decided to blog about my new year resolution.

The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose 
waaa.. deep to core! haha. So! here's the list


  1. Be more tidy. I'm a messy girl. Tidy is never a word used to describe me and I never wanted to be. But, for this new year and to challenge myself, I set the goal. To be MORE tidy. *Please, I didn't say I want to be a neat and tidy girl. I just said, MORE. hahaha* 
  2. To learn but not memorize. To appreciate but not just study. As I enter clinical year, things change to more clinical and memorize seriously is not enough. I wanna learn. I wanna understand. 
  3. To practice more and be more brave to ask question in lecture. In the middle of lecture. Maybe I should sit in front then I would be more brave. I hope so. I remember last time during Form 6, I always ask question. because my class only have like 18 students? in biology class, only like 8? I miss those time. Form 6 is one of the memory I like. 
  4. To enjoy life. Life is miserable if we don't spend time to enjoy the moment. The sweet, the happy, the bitter, the sad, every moment. 
  5. Smile everyday when I wake up. Be the first person to cheer myself up. 
  6. Insta as much as possible. (If you play insta also, add me, chialin17)
  7. Blog as often as I can. Because these 2 are the best way to record my life. In words and in photos. 
  8. To be a better blogger. until Aud and Tim knows me. (this don't have any expiry date, take note lol) Can die after that. There are people have singers and  actors as idol, while mine is this sweet married couple as my idol. This started ever since the meme proposal. I seldom have idol, even I had, it never lasts long. Most after the movie/drama finish, few days later, the names fade out from my mouth. But, for tim and aud, it has been a habit to follow them. *stalker level to the max* 
  9. To have more friends. Blogging is definitely the way. I only blog for like 8 months, but I know a lot of friends from blogging!! and end up they are all very nice and steady! I didn't even started join Nuffnang event. Can you imagine how many new friends I may encounter if I join in their event? I have been anticipated. 
  10. To contact with those old friends that lost contact. These few days I have been chatting with old friend that once very close to. I want more of those time. 
  11. Not to lose contact and proximity with my friends even after graduate. At the end of 2012, I realise, friends are like wine, the longer it is, the smoother and tastier it is to be. You know each other so well that you can tell what she is thinking from a facial expression in split seconds, a single words, a posture, eyes. You know the meaning behind those words. 
  12. To have more time with and be grateful of my family. For always be there. Even though I don't like to share any sad moments of mine with them, but they are who whom really support of me. Mentally, physically and financially hahaha! 
  13. To learn to speak British English as I'm going to go UK for 2 weeks practical and 2 weeks holidays. I'm so blessed! I hope I will not be broke neither my parents and Monkey! Hopefully can get sponsorship or discount accommodation if I can contact them say whether if I advertise in blog, may them give us a bit discount? I know by now it's impossible to have while my popularity is nearly zero. Lol. But who knows. I am always optimistic! =D *I got freed food, movie tickets from this blog, so let's see how's my luck.*  Or anyone of you have relative there, can lend me a bed/sofa to sleep on? haha *cheapskate to max*
  14. To learn to speak some basic Japanese! The accommodation may be provided, so I have no worry. Just have to ENJOY! haha. I wanna buy lot lot lot fake eyelashes there!  and Japan yen is dropping! Hahahaa! Please, drop some more.. for the sake of this poor student. haha.  
  15. To be more pretty!! Yes! Life long most shallow goal!! but which girl don't wanna be pretty, tell me!
  16. To love Monkey more and make him loves me more. More than I love him. Lol. I'm selfish I know. But I don't wanna be hurt anymore. And I know he won't. *smile*  


I guess that's all!
Congratulation! You have finish reading 10,000 words POEM. haha!

How about your new year's resolution? 

Oh oh oh yeah! one more! 
17. To be fatter. I always want to be fatter as my current weight is 41.5 kg. highest is 42.3kg. I don't wanna look like anorexic big head small body, walking skeleton even I have been like that since I was born.


Wish you a happy day ahead. 
Thank you for reading. 

2 comments:

  1. Japanese? need tutor or not? I don't charge very expensive, just give me some parts of your brain in my future exams is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. later you failed then only you know. My brain sometimes do shut down. Lol.

    ReplyDelete