Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Do what you love, Love what you do.

Due to client privacy, a lot of case related info, picture, it is unethical that we, vet students and vet tell others about it, not to say post it up in blog.
I'm sorry that I couldn't share with you about what case that I had have in these 2 weeks of practical. It's a very interesting practical in Large Animal Ward, University Veterinary Hospital thta I would encourage my juniors or other veterinary students to volunteer there as I had encounter and experienced a lot inetersting cases.

Some random facts.

  1. How to know the tortoise/turtle is male or female? 
Unlike other mammals, we can't easily differentiate them through presence penis/ testes "hangoutside the body. Recall, did you see any? No, right? Ya, the easiest way of doing it is too see the plastron. Male would have a concave plastron. Because it needs a concave plastron so that... ehem.... it can climb on top of female to facilitate the mating procedure. ehem....
 Credit to http://redfoottortoise.com/redfoot_tortoise_breeding.htm
Read more on that. 
The other way is to see the clocal site.

2. Multipurpose gloves. 
I guess we used a lot of gloves. Every time we handle animals, we use gloves. We are protected by them, The no-so-thin-nor-thick layer of gloves. 
 And it can be used as warm water bags, to do warm compression or provide warmth for hypothermic animals. 
And it can be a Mr. G to cheer you up. =D

 Hello, I'm Mr G.

3. Chia Lin loves Minnie. lol.
 and she wants to be one.

4. Practical, place to gain knowledge and place to workout. Strength and stamina test. 
and be a good photographer.. ( I wasn't in the picture. which means... who holding the camera.. oopsy)

5. There is no horse know white horse. No matter how white the horse is, it is known as GREY HORSE.
So, fairy tale is somehow making jokes out of reality..... 白马王子 (in mandarin, we refer prince charming as white horse prince), since there is no white horse... So, we don't have prince charming in reality?! lol.
No one is perfect.



Do what you loves, Love what you do.
Having passion in your career is good, but it doesn't mean you have to spend all your time and energy in it.

Vet is never the only thing in my life.
I'm a friend of others, a girlfriend of Monkey's, A daughter of my parents, A sister of my siblings, A student of my teacher's, a teacher of my students, A blogger of my readers' hahaha.

I enjoy my life now. How about you?


1 comment: