Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

If I were a Boy~~

Did you ever wonder how would you look like if you are a boy? or a girl?

I always think about that. 
And I think I would still be a cute person.. a cute guy with sunshine like of smile.. *shameless I am lol* 

Maybe kinda like F4 in meteor garden. Joking la I am.


So ex-roommie has this app called I-forgot-what-it-is-called. Hahaha! *Blogger failed.* lol.
Let's see if there's anyone ask about this app.. then only I ask her about that app again.


All of them are actually my coursemates. One fat boy, fair boy, indian boy, typical chinese boy, and getting bald boy lol (I guess he would kill me if he found out about that! lol)


So which one you like? So far the fair, boy in red shirt has the highest vote/like.

And some said that the bottom right, ya, the boy getting bold looks like a playboy, lol.
But I don't get it, which part of it looks like playboy?hmmm..


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment