Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Sushi Tei

 Sunway Carnival shopping mall in Butterworth, Penang has Sushi Tei joined in this small but still consider complete family hahaha. No idea when did it open, but I first noticed when I got back to Penang during study week.

Was figuring what to eat when we dating.. emmmhmmm... Monkey and I.
Then Monkey suggests to eat Sushi Tei. It was my first time to have dinner at Sushi Tei. So quite excited. And a lot people Q-up. *Failed blogger, didn't take a photo of the long queue and the girl wearing Kimono distribute flyers hahha*

But I take a photo of us waiting. Not bad. hahaha.  So ugly, make it small la. 

What we ordered.
Dai Dai roll. I love sushi, Salmon, Unagi, Inari... *drooling.... *
Salmon Sushi roll with vege and MANGO!  Yes! Surprisingly salmon taste delicious with mango. Sweet, ripe mango makes salmon even more scrumptious!

What's more?
 Beef bbq? I forgot the name. hahaha.
It's quite cheap la.. RM 15++ then you can experience frying beef in Sushi restaurant hahaha.
How does it taste. Not bad actually. But I tried something nicer before.. so... hmmm...

Next. Zhang Yu Shao..
 Even the flour has octopus taste! serious! Nice. But I'm used to eat the one Jusco sell. More crispy and wangi. Buy Jusco one la..

Another picture of Dai Dai roll before I finish the last piece of it.
 Heaven!


OOTD
Blue blouse and long stripe skirt.

With love.

With Monkey.. #actseriousshitface




No comments:

Post a Comment