Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

As a fourth year veterinary student

Have no time to blog. T_____T


Have no chance to camwhore. 


Had been assigned homework and presentation on the first day.


Did surgery on the first week second day which is awesome! Did OHE and cystotomy. *watch my friend doing, because I was a scrub nurse*



Have to read up Fossum 110 pages in one night. * I didn’t even finish quarter of it, sorry dr. Not I don't want to, I tried hard till 1230 and my eyelids were heavy*


BUT!! I Had insomnia *How could this happened to me?! *


Have super tight schedule like this—call me super woman
One hour break for lunch for almost everyday. 

 Friday schedule is one of the reason I'm happy to be a Malaysian study in Malaysia University.  Haha~~
*Doing Hawaiian dance while saying it*   


Rotation starts soon *luckily my rotamates are all very nice people. I like them.* Thanks God a lot for loving me so much. 



It's challenging. 




and 



Challenge accepted! 



In case you forgot my face. 
My sister and I. 

2 comments:

  1. your sister ???!!! sure anot orh...

    yea the balaks from your year are my roommates now so i can totally see how lifeless you guys can get. IT's okay, you ain't alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprisingly these 2 days are quite free, but it really freak me out with the rotation schedule and you are always told that you will be failed if you did this or that. ah maaaaa yaaaa... T______T

    ReplyDelete