Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Malaysia Crime

Malaysia Crime stats has been showing sign of decline.. Is it true? 

We have been exposed by friends about the recent first hand robbed/snatched experience. So, I don't really believe in that stats. But for my father's reaction towards malaysia's safety level, I tot it  was exaggerated by putting 2 locks before sleep and not allow me to wander at corridor because there were 2 barn owls resting there. 

Now I think, it may be necessary to do so.. *But dad, 2 owls at corridor leh.. somemore we are living in apartment with lots lots CCTV.* We even had a quarrel about that. haha.

Why suddenly I write about this? 

Do read this post by my all-time-favourite-blogger, fourfeetnine. 


Thanks to Hakim Rahman for saving her family! I will be sad too if anything happen to her, her marriage and her family. 

Can you duplicate yourself into thousands? or maybe learn it from naruto, make youself into hundreds of you. waaaaaa... 

No comments:

Post a Comment