Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Exciting day!

I met a bunch a blogger!!
Everything happens very fast and I'm happy to meet them.
Here's the story.

Thanks to Chung changes his relationship status, and Dalton for tagging at the first comment.

The website owner of this, where to eat dinner dot com, Kang Xiang found me through facebook and invited me to join him to make a food review!
So nice of him to bring me meet other bloggers because I've been living in vet med circle for years!!!!! I am not a active person in  joining university activities, *you gotta kidding me, from k17 travel to maincamp. haih.. forget it!*  But there are enthusiastic people in K17 also. Not everyone as nerdy/lazy as me! haha. =D



So, we started chating at afternoon, then I join them for dinner. Yes, free dinner. *wohohoho*
In return, I have to write food review on it!! so, stay tuned for the review.


Here are the people I meet. * Why I didn't take photo with them one by one ya, that's so not me.. *
the dancer and singer Ka Yin,
the fresh grad that currently addicted in photography Boon Hoaw,
the girl I jealous with her height Cheryl,
another penangite that is friendly to everyone and able to continue conversation with anyone Sue Shan!
and handsome Steven that has something towards toilet hahaha. He asked us to check on toilet, but I didn't because he was in toilet when I wanna get in to. So, I'm not sure whether he was just joking around or seriously mean it.


Nice to meet them. They were all friendly and funny people.



So you tot food review is just about eat? T__________T

Shit me stomach playing concert still can't forget why I am there haha.

So I took a picture of the scene behind picture of food.
To prove their profession as well as mine. CHEH~~~ haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment