Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

I feel shamed to tell you this.


I witnessed one scene.
From the bottom of my heart, I would sincerely tell you that’s the most disgusting action that I have ever seen YET the most excited moment that I would yell and scream louder than if I got snatched. *touch wood*

Eating worms? It’s disgusting but not exciting. Yyyewww.. No offense to those who ate worms, I have this barrier that I could get over.

So, last night, I had a date with my bffs, Mei Yee and Tks, was on my way to fetch them back. I stopped at a junction waiting for the traffic light to turn green. It was 11p.m something, late and dark but I still can see things clearly.

There was a car in front mine, and then I saw the driver, most likely a 40-50 years-old uncle wind down window and stream of vomitus is like BOMBA water, shoot out from the car.
Oh my god. It happened too fast that we couldn’t respond at that moment until the next puke. And it followed by shrieking screams. Aaaaaarrrrrgghhhhh!!!!
And the light turned green, I drove to another lane. I was excited but not when I got vomitus stained on my tyres.
The most amazing and eyes opening part is, HE CAN PUKE WHILE DRIVING, turning right at the junction.
I puked few times before, mostly due to sickness, drinking or drug poisoning. It’s so energy consuming and that fellow still can make a turn. Haha. I am really amazed!
I don’t know why I am so excited on this, it’s disgusting but it’s something that I could rarely see it happen just in front of my eyes.


Shame on me? Aiya, don’t la…

Guess what, I even googled out this, How to vomit while driving, four ways!!! To let you can vomit safely while driving! Haha. Ya, Google has all the answers to all kind of question.

Before I end the post,
picture of me camho.

Shamed to tell you, I start worrying about aging. T___________T

No comments:

Post a Comment