Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Where Love Meets -----at YUMCHA

Although the beginning of the Singapore trip didn’t goes as what we’ve planned, after one night comfortable sleep, we started our journey. 
This trip is more to family gathering, we didn’t pay a visit to Universal Studio, Zoo *Deep inside me, I want it so much, but my parents and sister went there already, and I think it would be more fun if I go with my gang that can spend a long time in Zoo. More worth it hahaha. $-----$ * 

We walked to Chinatown. 

I like Singapore that it’s pedestrian friendly and the air wasn’t as polluted as I tot it would be and the buildings are beautiful, people dressed in fashion, most of them speak English *I automatically eavesdrop people talking when I’m in a crowd. Gossip is in my blood hahaha*

Chinatown, that’s very Chinese. 


Yinyin, eldest sister, and Yewyew brought us to their all time favourite restaurant------YUMCHA~! 

The menu, everything looks good! 


I tried not to be so Malaysian, convert the price to ringgit Malaysia in the heart, shrieking out walaoo, rm10 each.. beh hoseh hahaha. 
Picture of me reading the menu trying to look cool. *eyebrow raised.*
Jadi not? haha

Food we ordered. =D 

Highly recommend 
三味香酥饼. It’s taste very nice. Crispy when you first bite followed by combination of banana and red bean paste melt in mouth. Ok, I’m not good in describing it. Both thumbs up for this! You just have to try this if you are there! 
Haha, 3 pieces just suddenly disappeared from the photo
Banana and red bean paste!
If you love apple pie/ banana pie sold in Mcd, you have to try this as well!
You'll love it! 

脆皮炸虾胶 Deep fried har-kau haha. Crispy skin without losing the juiciness in it. I remember I roughly counted how many prawn in it but I forgot. *Blame myself for writing it after so long* 


Nice or not, my dad shows it with his face haha. 

Happy stomach happy me! 




Jom Yumcha! 

Waiting for sister to pay the bill. I feel like I’m a blood sucking parasite. T________T

Picture of me and my forever sui sui mum! 

As a good blogger, I google out the Yumcha website. *see my dedication? Hell ya! Cheh~*  
They serve buffet also. So, check out of their website if you are interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment