Pages

Saturday 22 September 2012

Dear Courage

In life, a lot of decision we have to make.

From minor, small matter to major, big changes, all we need to make our own decision. 
From "where to eat, eat what, wear what clothes" to "What course should I study, circle A or B or C in Multiple Choice Question that you seriously have no idea which is the correct one *OIK, Did I put it at wrong side?!* Should I take the job that I've been studying for years?"  

Because we are the one responsible for our lives respectively. 

No one should be blamed other than yourself for the decision you made or the decision that you should have made. 

But making a life-changing-decision needs courage. 

Dear Courage. Please be with them while they fight for their future and dream career. 
Not everyone would have this bravery to step out the first step. 

To my cousin, to my friends and other people who need this courage 
Believe on your faith and believe on yourself
Do your best and leave the others to God. 
After you stepped out the first step, no matter what, it is something you are not going to regret. 
That's more than enough.  


Thank you mummy, daddy. Let me choose vet med over human med and dentistry. 
Next decision to make, what field I should be in. 
I have no idea yet. But I know, no matter what field I'll be in, I have to study hard first.
Dear courage, be with me and be with them. for every decision we made. For the challenge. and for our future. 





No comments:

Post a Comment