Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Malaysia LGBT

The seminar on "Parenting in addressing the issue of LGBTs (lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders)" was organised by Yayasan Guru Malaysia Bhd and officiated by Deputy Education Minister Mohd Puad Zarkashi.


I read this post regarding to Malaysia acts in preventing spreading of Gays and Lebians population in Malaysia. They are even given a short name, LGBTs  (lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders)

They organised seminars on "Parenting in addressing the issue of LGBTs', provided with "how to identify Gays and Lesbians" with following guidelines so that parents can take early corrective measure.


The guidelines list four symptoms each of gays and lesbians:

Symptoms of gays:
1. Have a muscular body and like to show their body by wearing
2. V-neck and sleeveless clothes;
3. Prefer tight and light-coloured clothes;
4. Attracted to men; and
5. Like to bring big handbags, similar to those used by women, when hanging out.

Symptoms of lesbians:
1. Attracted to women; shit, I have that. In shopping mall or outside, I'm the one looking at pretty girls, not Monkey... 
2. Besides their female companions, they will distance themselves from other women;
3. Like to hang out, have meals and sleep in the company of women; and
4. Have no affection for men.

"Once the children have these symptoms, immediate attention should be given," the guidelines warn.

My view: 
Can it be corrected?
I tot it was in the blood. If you force him to change, he married someone he doesn't like but liked by parents obviously, don't you think it's the beginning of another sad story. Worst come to worst, what if he has affair with another guy.

This is another sad case.

男友被女友捉奸在床,小三是男人

Boyfriend having affair with another guy. 




I don't know is he (in the video) a bisexual person or homosexual.
But, I just think that if you force a Gay to like a girl, won't it be too cruel?
especially in the condition that girl not knowing he ''WAS'' gay.
Cruel to both side.


I talked about this to my mum before as I like gay friends and I have lesbian friends and bit lesbian in me I believe haha. but who don't like pretty girls, right?

I asked my mum, what if her boy is a Gay.
Mum said she will see, whether he is really gay in blood or caused by environment, lack of love or etc. Latter one she will bring him to see psychologist or any to see what can do. She is not going to force him.

But that's only theory, she doesn't have any case of that.

real gay and follow-trend gay?
I know it's actually hard for them to detach the lesbian/gay tag because they are in the circle already. I am thinking, their circle must be very interesting and addictive, because there is a friend of mine, I think she is not a real lesbian.

Again, Love shouldn't have any barrier no matter in what form.

No comments:

Post a Comment