Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

First gift from Nuffnang

As you can see, I serve Nuffnang ads. The first reason is I like Audrey, fourfeetnine so much. 爱屋及乌, so I like her husband Timothy Tiah also. They are such a lovely couple.

And here is my first post, Tim makes me blog actually. And now I love it!

Tim is the one of boss of nuffnang, so I serve Nuffnang ads.

Second reason, Nuffnang is the biggest blog community that you'll meet a lot of bloggers. Having fun with someone who has the same hobby with you, isn't that fun? *but so far not yet meet any bloggers from Nuffnang because I didn't join any activities and event and I'm not famous at all. =C
But I met some food bloggers that are very awesome to me through FB. =D Then I makes new friends.

Third reason, you get income or prizes. =D

Nuffnang always have contest and this time is for the premiere screening of Hotel Transylvania. And I am aiming the Make-up kit set worth RM250! I am thinking could it be Make-up kit for Monster Make up? So I want it!! You know, the colour for monster make up is.... some colour that you wont buy except black. *but you won't buy purple lipstick right?*

this is the poster.

It looks interesting to me:
Here's the sypnosis of it. *No need read la, just go watch!*

Welcome to the Hotel Transylvania, Dracula’s lavish five-stake resort, where monsters and their families can live it up, free to be the monsters they are without humans to bother them.
On one special weekend, Dracula has invited some of the world’s most famous monsters – Frankenstein and his bride, the Mummy, the Invisible Man, a family of werewolves, and more – to celebrate his daughter Mavis’s 118th birthday. For Drac, catering to all of these legendary monsters is no problem – but his world could come crashing own when one ordinary guy stumbles on the hotel and takes a shine to Mavis.

And you should watch this trailer instead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCI3I0wbNQs&feature=player_embedded

*sorry about that, just click it. XP*


It's my first time joining Nuffnang contest.
Nuffnang: "Tell us in a comment below “If you can be any kind of monster, which monster will you be and what scary monster powers do you have that is terror-worthy?"

Here's my comment: 

If you can be any kind of monster, which monster will you be and what scary monster powers do you have that is terror-worthy?

If I have to be one monster, I want to be the half sister of Hello Kitty that shall be named BYE KITTY! 
I look like Hello Kitty but with mouth, and when I smile and talk, you'll see my rows of sharp, pointy teeth, ****secretly tell you this, my father is a shark, so I have rows of sharp teeth and powerful jaw, and I brush them everyday with Colgate whitening toothpaste and..... OH I SHOULDN'T TELL YOU THIS**** , I hope you find my teeth glistening white. But by the time you found out this, it's the time to say BYE... I smile when I see food. 

Innocent-Hello Kitty-look that hunt those bring me home. A bite on the neck is fatal enough to bring you down. 
That's me, BYE KITTY. *evil laugh* 

P.s: can you guys please not telling my father about this? He truly loves kitty mummy but scared of shark mummy. You promise not to tell, I promise I won't bite. *watery kitty eyes*. 

http://chialinsays.blogspot.com/



Out of 100++ comments, they choose 45 most creative comments.

And to my surprise!



I'm so happy with it!!


But I end up not going.
T_________T
everyone is so busy with rotation.
T__________T


But Nuffnang, can you please give me the make-up kit even though I'm not going? *watery puppy eyes*


No comments:

Post a Comment